Growth 24 April 2023
Transforming CPG: What can brands do to better serve Gen Z?
The latest Transforming CPG podcast by Sevendots: Insights into Gen Z for brand owners.
< 1 minute read
In this episode of Transforming CPG, we examine what brands can do to better serve the needs of Generation Z.
Sevendots Partner Stephen Factor and The Red Flower Factory‘s Karen Rickers discuss…
- What makes Gen Z unique as a cohort?
- What does Gen Z value?
- How does Gen Z shop, play and engage with each other?
- How important is advocacy and authenticity to Gen Z?
- What should a new brand do to appeal to Gen Z?
Discover more from The Red Flower Factory, who can help educate you on serving the next generation of consumers:
- What makes Gen Z different
- 3 ways brands can engage with Gen Z
- How to use social media to communicate sustainability messages
Take a listen to our take on this important topic within the consumer packaged goods industry here:
Did you enjoy this podcast? Give us a rating and subscribe to receive new episodes as they are published.
This podcast episode is here to showcase our thought leaders, but we’d also love to hear from you. Let us know your thoughts on the discussion and connect with us on LinkedIn.