Sonia Michon Flochlay
Sonia has 25 years of experience in Cosmetics, in particular in the luxury industry. She contributed to the development of succesful major brands like Estée Lauder, and was instrumental in launching Tom Ford in EMEA, a benchmark for ‘überluxe’ and ‘niche’ brands. She has a background in international marketing and sales, and experience in driving markets, opening emerging countries, managing businesses, developing brands and leading multi-cultural team, all of which shapes her solid understanding for new business opportunities.
- Vice President, Regional Director – Estée Lauder/Tom Ford, EMEA & India
- Managing Director – Clinique, Germany
- Division Manager – Beauté Prestige International (Shiseido), Germany
- Marketing Director and Key Account Manager, Parfums – Christian Dior, Germany
- Marketing, Skincare – L'Oréal, Germany