Prateek brings over 25 years of experience in the FMCG, over-the-counter (OTC), and pharmaceutical industries, spanning international markets in Asia Pacific, Middle East, Africa, Latin America, and North America. He has previously held positions at organizations such as GSK and Unilever, where he holds expertise in brand building, business expansion, supply chain, and procurement. Additionally, he is a certified Master Lean Six Sigma trainer.
Prateek is deeply passionate about sustainability, building brands, supply chain transformation and business turnaround which reflects his dedication to achieving operational excellence.
Beyond his professional endeavours, Prateek is also a certified fitness instructor, and occasionally dedicates his time to training others. Furthermore, he enjoys playing the Mohan Veena in his leisure time.
- Business Head Nutrition and Health & Wellbeing - International Markets, Unilever
- Head Global Supply Chain & Manufacturing - Nutrition, VMS & Digestive Health, GSK
- Head Contract Manufacturing Operations - AsiaPac, MEA, Latina, GSK
- Chairman European Chamber of Commerce, Supply Chain Committee
- Adjunct Lecturer at National University of Singapore, Guest faculty at University of Toronto