Sao Paulo , Brazil
Paulo is a Business Consultant and Professor, and has worked as CEO for Research International and GfK in Brazil and Latin America as well as for Dow Chemical and Bunge Group. He graduated in Business Management, specializing in Marketing, with several extension courses about product and brand management and market research. He is a brain exercises Specialist. He is the co-author of the books ‘Product Management’ and ‘Theory and Practice of Applied Research’. He is a pet lover.
- Managing Director – GfK, Brazil and Latin America
- CEO – Research International, Brazil
- Product Brand Manager – Dow Chemical
- Brain Exercises Specialist – Supera
- Vice-President – Brazilian Association of Market Research Professionals
- Post Grad and MBA Professor at ESPM, FGV and USP