Richard has extensive experience on both the agency and client side where he covered different roles in strategic planning and international marketing.
He spent the first part of his career in different communications agencies working both in client servicing and strategic planning where he was regional lead responsible across Asia-Pacific for a large set of clients including Heineken, P&G, Heinz, Coca-Cola and Kellogg.
Richard then took the role of Chief Strategist of BenQ, a growing consumer electronic business. In this role he had the task of redefining the whole global marketing function across the company and was responsible for product and market development. More recently he worked on developing markets consulting projects for clients including Unilever.
Richard has a strong global experience with a focus on the Asian region and the complexity of the markets there. Richard straddles between Singapore and Melbourne.
- Managing Partner (Singapore/Asia) - The Leading Edge, Naked
- Regional Planning Director - Lowe Worldwide
- CEO HK & Singapore, Regional Business Development Director - Aegis Media Asia
- Chief Strategy Officer/CMO - BenQ, BenQ-Siemens
- Regional Planning Director - Leo Burnett APAC
- Regional Planning Director - Bates Worldwide (Asia)