Regina is a passionate and innovative CPG marketing expert specialized in the Food & Beverage and Cosmetic industries, constantly on the lookout for the latest trends and case studies. For over 20 years, she has been dedicated to increasing the worth and prestige of important international brands, developing growth strategies and communication campaigns as well as extending her expertise to digital marketing strategies, especially in SEO and Influencer Marketing, on which she is the co-author of an educational book. These competencies and her passion for marketing have also led her to take on the role of Professor of Marketing at several universities and business schools and becoming the co-academic director of a specialized Master in Food & Beverage Management. She is enthusiastic about Italian food and wines and their territories.
- Affiliate Professor of Marketing – ESCP Europe, Turin
- Co-Academic Director, Master in International Food & Beverage Management – ESCP Europe, Turin
- Global Marketing Director – Lavazza Retail, Italy
- Marketing Director (Medical Nutrition) – Danone, Germany
- International Marketing Director – Nivea, Beiersdorf, Germany, China, Italy