Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Herma is a specialist in ice cream, beverages and out-of-home channels. Her background is in marketing, innovation and consumer insights. Herma has 25 years of experience at Unilever, working on many international brands and across different countries. She is motivated by obtaining business results and inspiring and connecting people. Outside work, she likes walking in nature, as well as enjoying more culturally-oriented indoor activities like theater and movies. Another pleasure is consuming good food and wine. Living in Italy has changed her life forever in that respect and in other ways. For the next year(s), she is planning to enrol on one or more courses/training; to continue exploring new things is one of her drivers.
- Global Director Consumer & Market Insight (Ice Cream) – Unilever
- Consumer & Market Insight Director, Corporate CMO – Unilever
- Consumer & Market Insight Director (Frozen Foods & Innovation) – Unilever
- Head of Consumer Evaluation – Unilever Research Laboratory (Detergents)
- Vice President Strategic Insight – Carlsberg Global