Sharon de Korte
New York, United States
Sharon designs and delivers innovation training and brainstorming programs. She applies the creative process to new product development, business opportunities, and strategic planning. She has over 25 years experience in marketing research responsible for design and management of global qualitative and quantitative research. She has worked on the supplier, ad agency and client side for many Fortune 500 organizations.
- Won company award for most innovative program
- Deep and ongoing relationships with clients
- Broad range of experience in research, training, development and coaching
- Travelled over 25 countries managing qualitative research
- MS in Creativity/Change Leadership (ICSC at SUNY Buffalo State)