Monica is an experienced global business leader across CPG, B2B and Consumer Health with proven track record of driving growth and penetration of many household brands (such as Rexona, Dove, Theraflu, Otrivin). She has developed distinct brands, led memorable global campaigns and led many global innovations, and she is positive that you have used one of the products she designed.
People who worked with Monica say that her super power is her honed skill for simplifying the complex. Albert Einstein embodies her philosophy with his quote ‘Genius is making complex ideas simple, not making simple ideas complex.`
After so much experience working in big companies, Monica decided to share her knowledge as non-executive board advisor for start ups and volunteering in associations where she lives. She is a global citizen, who lived and worked in Brazil, UK, Mexico and Switzerland and is fluent in Portuguese, English, Spanish and French.
- Non-Executive Board Advisor – LunaJets SA
- Non-Executive Board Advisor – Valdore SA
- Global Innovation Director – GSK Consumer Health
- Fabric Care Marketing Lead – Firmenich SA
- Strategic Planner – Ogilvy & Mather
- Senior Global Brand Manager Dove Deodorant - Unilever