Stefania has extensive International experience in strategic Innovation & Product Development acquired through senior R&D roles in FMCG & Consumer Durables (P&G, J&J, Mars, Philips) over more than 25 years. Her passion and key focus is to help companies to develop superior product experiences and strengthen recognized branding. When she has time, Stefania enjoys cooking, better shared with her friends and with some great wine.
- Senior Director at Philips Consumer Lifestyle for a global consumer-centric innovation program.
- Director at Mars Petcare for European consumer product design in wet-pet food
- Associate R&D Director at J&J Consumer France for RoC and Piz Buin skin care brands.
- Technical Brand Manager to Section Head with Procter & Gamble with assignments in multiple geographies and product categories.
- Business orientation and strong experience in working as a trait d’union between Technology and Commercialization teams.
- Broad experience in managing large multi-disciplinary and culturally diverse teams.