Love it or not, in this day and age, across the global landscape… brand warfare has suddenly transformed into a brand popularity contest. Where the...
How to show consumers you take your responsibilities seriously…
Seven things by Sevendots:
- Corporations cannot communicate with consumers but brands can. Implement change at brand level to build higher consumer engagement.
- Focus on local initiatives to increase relevance for consumers.
- Make sustainability a collaborative effort, involving social and digital channels to encourage consumers to join in.
- Great BSR programmes have positive and measurable business impact.
- Really inspire and engage people in your organisation by delivering against higher ideals.
- Explore BSR strategies in other sectors for inspiration – your consumers are the same people!
- A strong BSR programme will ground and reinforce your overall CSR strategy.
There is so much opportunity to ‘do’ sustainability – the biggest opportunity is to connect it your brand.
Curious about brand social responsibility?
We have lots more information around brand social responsibility to share. Please fill in your details below and we will send you an extract by email.
Please feel free to contact us for further support.
The Brand Penetration Blog series: Why Winning Brands Are About Winning The Popularity Contest
Find your balance between purpose and functionality
Reaching a Clear Purpose One of the biggest accomplishments for any senior marketer is delivering a clear and compelling brand purpose. Brands with...